Monday 5 August 2013

164 - Car Boot Sale

The morning after Holi. Floor still feels disgusting even though I wiped it. Couldn't sleep last night because the man with the party boat (I live by the river they live on it) was having a party. I usually don't mind I'm not a moaner, but when waking up at 4...

I don't know why boot sale is on my list, just intrigued I think. Well, we made our way as the sun rose and well... I won't be doing it again. After spending hours standing in the middle of junk central I felt like burning all my stuff to get rid of it. A woman spent about 20 minutes deliberating over a pile of cds then tried to return them. I fail to believe people enjoy this experience. Along with the change I took from my change collection I had 50 pounds so I can't complain. But never again. Maybe when I'm over 50...60.
                                                      
                                                                   4.30 dark outside, sunglasses at the ready to hide the eyes
My buddy's stall, shes selling vintage stuff


My junk

No comments:

Post a Comment