Wednesday 31 July 2013

84 - Sell all Your Junk on eBay and Make a Profit

Well, not sure about profit, does that mean sell it for more than I bought it? Anyway, I've always sold lots of junk on ebay and now that I need some money I am having a clearout.


Ebay doesn't seem to be as good as it was, this morning I sold a Nintendo Wii and all its bits on Gumtree. I am also selling other bits and pieces. Strangely even that kind of put me out of my comfort zone,having a stranger turn up outside my side to buy something from me. Naturally paranoid I was imagining him giving me fake money or grabbing the items and running. As it turns out he was a super polite Muslim man and its Ramadhan so that lessens the chance of wrong being done to me. :D 

Selling at a car boot sale I think I neglected to put on the list, I will add it now, that was supposed to be on the list and I am going on Sunday and I am going to find some trash to sell :D

Meanwhile, take a look at my Etsy shop, this stuff isn't junk!

http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/AmaziahJewellery




No comments:

Post a Comment